1 .You may renew your domain name for up to 10 years at any time. Only domain names that are registered with us currently can be renewed here and enjoy our low prices.
Note: If you wish to renew your domains that are registered with other registrar, you need to transfer these domains to us first.
2. The total number of years you can renew for a domain name is 10 years. The maximum period you can renew your domain depends on its current expiry date. For example, if your existing domain is expiring in 1 1/2 year's time, the maximum number of year you can renew for this domain is 8 years. This will bring the total length of registration for your domain to 9 1/2 years.
3. You should receive a renewal notice email from us about 45 days in advance when your domain is about to expire; you will be given the option to renew it or risk losing it.
Disclaimer: Although we will attempt to remind you before your domain expires, it is ultimately your responsibility as the domain owner to monitor the expiry date and renew your domain in time. We will not be responsible for your inability to receive our renewal notice for any reason.
4. There will an administrative fee of US$5 per domain required if you submit the renewal request after the expiry date of your domain. This is to cover the cost of manual reactivation and renewal of the domain. We would advise you to renew your domain as early as possible to avoid such fees.
5. Expired domain names will remain in your account for up to 30 days, after which they will deleted and no longer available for renewal. Such domains may be released for registration by other parties.
6. All domain renewals are final and non-refundable.